Job Title: Management Trainee
Be a proud member of Bank Asia Family.
• 4 years graduation in any discipline from any reputed UGC approved University
• Candidates should have minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 and 4.00 out of 5.00.
• Dedicated, self-motivated and career focused
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in computer literacy 8 sound analytical ability
• Willing to work anywhere in the country
• Age not over 30 years as on September 26, 2021
• The selection process will be purely on merit basis.
• Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for a competitive Written Test.
• Successful candidates will be called for 2 (two) phase interview.
• Primary list will be prepared on the basis of combined result of Written Test and Viva voice.
• Final selection will be made on the basis of the interview with the Management.
Successful Management Trainee will remain on probation for a period of 1 ( one ) year. ON satisfactory completion of probation period. Management trainee will be confirmed as senior officer in the regular pay scale of the bank.
Bank Asia offers:
• Attractive remuneration
• Fast career growth
• Proper training and skill development plan
• Multi-dimensional working environment
The conditions that are in practice in the industry may be applicable while offering job to the selected candidates
Deadline: September 26, 2021.
No hard copy of any application/resume will be entertained.
Address: People Management Division Bank Asia Limited Corporate Office, Dhaka.
For more Bank Asia Management Trainee Circular you may visit URQUERY JOBS
For further clarification you may visit Official Website or see the published circular: