Everest Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a new era's dynamic & innovation driven pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh. With its clear objective of acquiring pre-eminent technologies & skills, Everest has already attracted some of the sharpest minds in high-tech and beyond who thrive to seek opportunities to do their best effort. Our brand essence is being encoded in our business DNA with strive for innovative healthcare solutions to care generation to generation safeguarded with affordable & best quality products to improve the lives of patients around the world.
Employees at Everest challenge to conquer ever highest standards and accomplishments through launching many innovative generics which are First-Time-In-The World & also numerous time demanded products which are First-Time-In-Bangladesh. Our values determine how we work together in congenial professional environment and our business acumen are integral part to drive for success. As a part of our strategic vision to expand the business horizon, we are looking for vibrant and dynamic candidates who are willing to change, grow & transform their lives.
Job title: MPO I MEDICAL PROMOTION OFFICER
• Professional information sharing to medical practitioners
• Generating & encasing Rx to achieve business objectives
• Seeking & collecting orders from chemists & institutions
• Age must be within 32 years (age limit will be flexible for experienced candidate)
• Masters/Graduate from any discipline (preferably in science background up to HSC)
• Good communication skills
Documents to be carried:
• Updated CV. 03 copies of Recent Passport Size Color Photographs
• National ID & Academic Certificates (Original & Photocopy)
Benefits we offer:
• Attractive salary package
• Festival bonus
• Special sales incentives Overseas incentive tours REWARD
• Training at home & abroad
• Lucrative TA & DA
• Motorcycle & Mobile Provident fund & Gratuity Life insurance
• Employee welfare fund
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW: Interview Time 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
Head Office, Dhaka: Rahman's Regnum Centre (11'h floor), 191/1 Tejgaon C/A, Dhaka-1208.
Contact: +880 19 5831 1302.
Date: August 06, 07, 08, 10 & 11, 2022 (Saturday to Thursday)
For further clarification you may visit Official Website or see the published circular