Volunteers Association for Bangladesh (VAB) Invites Applications for the Position of Country Director.
Volunteers Association for Bangladesh (VAB)
Job Title: Country Director
The Country Director will be responsible for overall management of the VAB program operations in Bangladesh. More specifically the responsibilities will include:
• Planning, management and implementation of the annual and multi-year programs of VAB with a strong focus on efficiency and achieving results.
• Financial management and accountability of VAB funds in Bangladesh.
• Management and supervision of VAB Country Office staff.
• Monitoring and periodic reporting on VAB program activities.
• Continuous dialogue and interaction with the head masters, school management, and community leaders of VAB sponsored schools.
• Maintaining program liaison and interaction with related government departments, local government officials, private sector entities, and educational and research institutions.
Competencies and Experience:
• Professional with at least a Master's level education;
• Experience at mid-management level in public, private or non-profit sector;
• Experience in operational and financial oversight and reporting;
• Experience in results-based program monitoring and reporting;
• Experience in partnership building, advocacy, coordination and networking with stakeholders in education sector, private sector institutions, NGOs and other similar initiatives;
• Proven leadership and strong management skills.
Salary and Benefits:
Remuneration shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience and comprise of a gross salary plus transportation allowance.
HOW to Respond: Interested applicants may email their application with curriculum-vitae by 14 June, 2021 to:
• Chairman, VAB Board, Bangladesh: Dr. Sultan Hafeez Rahman at email@example.com ; and
• Executive Vice-President, VAB New York :Mohammad Nurul Alam at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note on VAB:
VAB is an expatriate-supported non-profit organization registered in the USA and in Bangladesh since 1998with a mission to empower underprivileged rural children of Bangladesh for a better life through education and skills. Its goal is to expand access and improve quality of secondary and vocational education to contribute to the economic development of Bangladesh. For more details, please visit the VAB website:
Address: House# 806(4th Floor), Road# 03 Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor,Dhaka-1207.
For more Volunteers Association for Bangladesh job circular, you may visit URQUERY JOBS
For further clarification you may visit Official Website or see the published circular